Saturday, June 25, 2011

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

At least I'm hoping that's the case! I realize it's been over a week since my last blog post. Life has just been a bit busy lately. I have several posts to be written but it's finding the time to sit down, format the pics and write them that's the problem. If you are a fellow blogger, you know what I mean.

I'd like to tell you that will all change this week, but it's highly unlikely. See, in about two hours, I'm boarding a plane headed to Chicago and then another for Toronto. That's right, I'm headed to Canada for the week. I wish I could tell you of all the great things I'll be seeing while I'm up there, but I'm actually headed for work and won't see much outside of the Sheraton Convention Center. But, I am hoping to make a trip to Niagara Falls tomorrow with my co-worker.

I've never been to Canada, so I am pretty excited. The weather should be amazing, with highs in the low 70s. Sure beats the 100-degree weather we've been having! 

When I return July 3, I'll be sure to tell you all about the trip and about a few things I've been doing around the house. Until then, have a great weekend and week!

No comments: